- Meet and hold negotiations with clients as well as assist them with product setup and keep them updated on all changes to products and features
- Work with current TravelLine users and cross sell additional IT solutions
Marketing and PR
- Create and maintain an official TravelLine social media community
- Participate in industry events, exhibitions and conferences
- Monitor changes in the market as well as competitor activity
- Develop marketing campaigns
- Send out email newsletters (i.e. special offers, product updates, holiday greetings)
Document Flow with the Customers
Prepare, send and register contracts and payment documents for the customers.
During the first year after establishment of franchise, the Franchisee will:
- Hire a tech support specialist and provide them with a workplace
- Send a tech support specialist to the TravelLine head office for training and a performance review
Starting the second year, the Franchisee will set up customer accounts, offer trainings, and provide technical support for customers.
Demonstrate the features of TravelLine tools. This includes both TravelLine services and user accounts.